News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

14-year-old taken to hospital in a serious condition after the bite of a Viper

Near Moshav Yad Binyamin in the Lachish district snake bitten 14-year-old. In serious condition he was taken to hospital Kaplan in Rehovot.

The doctors are trying to stabilize the patient, who began to have a severe allergic reaction.

It should be remembered that the bite of a Viper should immediately go to the hospital. On the road it is important not to move the bitten limb as it accelerates the flow of poison in the body. There’s plenty to drink. Invalid receive alcoholic beverages.

Doctors also recommend at departure on the nature to follow rules that help to reduce the risk of attacks by poisonous snakes. In particular, it is recommended to stroll in a closed high shoes. It is strictly forbidden to move the stones and also not recommended to sit on them. You should avoid walking in the dark, especially in places with high vegetation and shrubs. Special caution should be exercised near water sources.

14-year-old taken to hospital in a serious condition after the bite of a Viper 30.06.2017

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries