The inhabitant of the North of the country at the age of about 50 years taken to the RAMBAM hospital in Haifa, after he had eaten contaminated with Salmonella eggs.
The woman’s condition is estimated as heavy. She was placed in ICU connected to a ventilator and put into a medically induced coma.
We will remind that today the Ministry of agriculture and of health has reported a case of a market of 11 million eggs infected with a dangerous strain of Salmonella.
In this regard, the Ministry asked residents to immediately destroy the balls with the brand of the company «Yesh Maof» and the date of use 20 October.
To discuss visit NEWSru.co.il in Facebook