News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

A fire in a residential building in Akko, 11 people were injured

On Monday evening, June 12, in the stairwell of a residential building in Akko, a fire broke out. According to published information, the fire started after he lit up an electric bike for old people.

The fire injured 11 people poisoned by carbon monoxide. The condition of one victim is estimated as moderate severity, the others received minor injuries.

On the scene arrived firefighters and medics ambulance «Magen David Adom». Firefighters liquidated ignition source, doctors provide assistance to victims.

A fire in a residential building in Akko, 11 people were injured 12.06.2017

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries