In a three-storey residential building on the street Bar Yochai in Jerusalem there was a fire in which several residents were forced to seek medical help.
According to the fire Department, the fire started on the ground floor of the building. In extinguishing the fire were involved in four fire crews. Several people were evacuated by firefighters from the smoke-filled rooms.
Press-service «Magen David Adom» reported that nine people were poisoned with combustion products. They were taken to the hospital, «Hadassah Ar-Zophim» and «Shaare Zedek».