News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

A fire in a residential building in tel Aviv that injured 30-year-old woman

In the apartment of one of houses on smadar street in the tel Aviv district shunt a-Tikva on Monday evening, July 31, there was a fire, injuring a woman aged about 30 years.

Medics ambulance «Magen David Adom» had a victim, poisoned by carbon monoxide and burn injuries, first aid and took her to the hospital, «Sheba» in tel Hashomer.

The woman was immersed in a medically induced coma and connected to a ventilator. Her condition is estimated by doctors as heavy.

A fire in a residential building in tel Aviv that injured 30-year-old woman 01.08.2017

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries