Each 16-year-old, who died Sunday, July 9, from electric shock, shot him on video moments before death. The tragedy occurred on the roof of a residential building in Ashdod, where she entertained the deceased and his friends. Monday, July 10, the Walla website published a video.
The mother of a teenager in an interview with the publication said, «Love your children and care for them, because it is impossible to know what will happen in an hour or day.» She claims that her son’s death was the result of negligence.
We will remind, the guy got a huge shock when touching the electric cables. Called to the scene, the paramedics of the ambulance service «Magen David Adom» was forced to admit his death.
«We went up to the roof of a 20 storey building and saw a 16-year-old, who was unconscious with signs of shock. The heartbeat and breath he was absent,» said the paramedic MADA.
Police are investigating the circumstances of the incident. Initial inspection showed that the teenager got up on the post, which was under tension. After receiving an electric shock, he lost consciousness and fell.