16-year-old, resident of the village of Sputnik, located in the suburbs of Barnaul, suffered severe burns trying to rescue a kitten.
According to the preliminary inquiry, June 9 boy trying to remove the kitten from the tree, I decided to pass on a metal pipe laid near the boiler room. As a result, he accidentally touched the wires of a power line located above the pipe.
The teenager received severe burns and was taken to hospital, where he was made amputation of both hands.
«In performing the investigation will determine the circumstances under which the child received thermal burns, and to give a legal assessment of the actions of the persons responsible for the proper operation of electricity,» — said the press service of Investigative management of SK of Russia in the Altai territory.
By results of check the procedural decision will be made, reports RIA Novosti.