News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

An accident in Modiin ILIT the girl gasped, swallowed a ball

Thursday, December 24, seven-month-old girl was taken to hospital in a critical condition after being choked, swallowed a ball.

The accident happened at the girl’s home in Modiin ILIT the. The place was called doctors of «ambulance» who gave the victim first aid, freeing the airway from a foreign object.

After that, the girl was taken to hospital «Shaare Zedek». It is connected to the respirator, and the doctors are fighting for her life.




An accident in Modiin ILIT the girl gasped, swallowed a ball 24.12.2015

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries