In Or-Yehuda on Saturday evening, February 13th, there was a fire, injuring the woman.
The fire started in an apartment on the street Katznelson. Medics ambulance «Magen David Adom» delivered the victim with burns to the hospital, «Sheba» in tel a-Shomer. Its condition is estimated by doctors as average degree of gravity.
According to some reports, the fire affected, poisoned by carbon monoxide, two more people. Medical assistance was provided on the spot, hospitalization was not required.
Arrived on the scene firefighters put out the fire.