News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

As a result of a fire in a residential building in Or-Yehuda suffered the woman

In Or-Yehuda on Saturday evening, February 13th, there was a fire, injuring the woman.

The fire started in an apartment on the street Katznelson. Medics ambulance «Magen David Adom» delivered the victim with burns to the hospital, «Sheba» in tel a-Shomer. Its condition is estimated by doctors as average degree of gravity.

According to some reports, the fire affected, poisoned by carbon monoxide, two more people. Medical assistance was provided on the spot, hospitalization was not required.

Arrived on the scene firefighters put out the fire.




As a result of a fire in a residential building in Or-Yehuda suffered the woman 14.02.2016

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries