News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

During lunch at school choked and died a teenager

At recess in high school in Kiryat Ono have been caused by cars «first aid» after a 14-year-old choked while eating.

To arrival «fast» the teenager was not breathing. After a series of resuscitation the paramedics took the student to the hospital, «Sheba» in tel-Hashomer, where doctors were forced to verify his death.

Currently it appears that have led to the death of a teenager. It is known that from-for problems with the musculoskeletal system, he moved on a wheelchair.

According to the organization «Be-Terem» in the period from 2008 to 2015 cause of death of 79 children was suffocation, caused by the foreign body in the throat.




During lunch at school choked and died a teenager 15.12.2015

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries