News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

Fire in be’er Sheva injured man

Sunday, February 4, in an apartment house on the street Saadia Gaon in Beersheba there was a fire, injuring a man of about 45 years.

The victim, who received carbon monoxide poisoning, in serious condition was taken to the city hospital «Soroka».

Investigation of circumstances of ignition.

Fire in be’er Sheva injured man 04.02.2018

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries