News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

Fire in Gaza, killing a husband and wife

In the Gaza strip as the result of carbon monoxide poisoning a couple died.

According to the website «Palestinian information center», the cause of the fire was kindled by them of the house fire.

Further details were not disclosed.

Fire in Gaza, killing a husband and wife 14.01.2018

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries