News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

In be’er Sheva two-year-old been scalded with boiling water

On Friday, July 7, in the evening, the paramedics service «Magen David Adom» arrived on call in one of the houses of Beersheba, where two-year-old boy suffered burns overuses boiling water.

After the child was given first aid, he was taken to hospital «Forty». According to doctors, his condition is mild to moderate severity.

In be’er Sheva two-year-old been scalded with boiling water 08.07.2017

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries