Late Monday night, December 7, in the apartment in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Kiryat Menachem, a fire broke out.
Three calculation of fire protection arrived at the scene, managed to extinguish the source of ignition. As a result of the fire, the resident of the apartment suffered from smoke inhalation. The victim was treated at the scene, and then she was taken to the hospital, «Hadassah Ein Kerem».
It is assumed that the fire broke out after the Hanukkah menorah with burning candles fell on the curtain.
The investigation into the fire continues.