On Monday evening, April 3, in the apartment in Kiryat Ono, had an accident, when for some unknown reason, exploded spray oil.
According to published information, the explosion occurred at the moment when 14-year-old boy and his 17-year-old sister was cooking dinner, and the container with oil was in the vicinity of the gas stove. The explosion of teenagers got numerous burns. The victims were taken to the medical center «Sheba» in tel Hashomer. The boy’s condition is estimated as heavy, and it is connected to a respirator. His sister received minor injuries.
Representatives of the investigative Department of the fire service launched an investigation into the circumstances of the incident.