News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

In tel-Sheva 2-year-old girl died choking on a candy

The tragedy occurred in the Bedouin village of tel Sheva in the Negev, where two-year-old girl choked choking on a candy.

Arrived on the scene the employees of emergency medical aid (MADA) tried to resuscitate her, but in the end were forced to admit her death.

In tel-Sheva 2-year-old girl died choking on a candy 09.06.2017

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries