News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

In the Turkish water Park, five people died of electric shock

On Friday, June 23, at the water Park «Bakasi», located on the North-West of Turkey, the tragedy occurred. According to Daily Sabah, two teenagers and a 12 year old girl, who was in the pool, became entangled in an electric cable and received a strong electric shock.

The owner of the Park, a 58-year-old man and his 30-year-old son, jumped into the water to rescue the children, but they also received an electric shock and lost consciousness.

The people at the pool turned off the electricity and called an ambulance. All five victims were taken to hospital, but despite all efforts of doctors, they died on the way to the hospital. The doctors could only ascertain their death.

The investigation revealed that the pool was not installed protective switching device designed to prevent contact of the electric current with water.

In the Turkish water Park, five people died of electric shock 24.06.2017

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries