Published for publicity
Nail fungus, aka onychomycosis infects the nails of the hands and feet, but much more often it attacks the foot. Statistics show that adults are infected with nail fungus thirty times more often than children, and people after seventy years, the onychomycosis is observed in seven or eight out of every ten cases, affecting both the nail and the skin underneath it.
Causes of nail fungus
• Contracting nail fungus in public areas where people walk barefoot at the pool, a bath, nail salon, sauna, gym.
• Onychomycosis may also develop due to trauma or circulatory disorders of the extremities.
• Other more at risk of Contracting nail fungus people with somatic diseases, severe immune disorders, or endocrine diseases.
The symptoms of nail fungus
• Onychomycosis normotrofichesky – the thickness of the nail does not change, he remains brilliant, but changes the color and appear of spots and stripes.
• Hypertrophic nail fungus – nail deformed, thickened and may begin to crumble at the edges. The gloss disappears, the color of the nail changes.
• Animalisticheskih onychomycosis – the nail partially atrophied, there is a rejection of the nail plate from the nail bed.
Having had one or more of the above symptoms, do not lightly treat the problem. Nail fungus is not only a cosmetic defect. Thickened, crumbling nail could become a serious problem and lead to social and psychological problems.
In addition, the fungus can produce toxins, but also help allergic restructuring of the body and cause increased vulnerability. That is why nail fungus should be treated immediately upon discovery of suspicious symptoms.
Is getting rid of nail fungus
In the past it was quite common removal of the nail, but today, this painful method is almost never used. Doctors often propose to treat nail fungus with different drugs, but this treatment does not always allow to achieve the desired effect and can be hazardous.
According to research conducted by the FDI, there is a clear link between taking drugs for the treatment of nail fungus and liver diseases.
External medications that doctors recommend are not effective against nail fungus because it is not absorbed into the nail plate and is able only to remove the external symptoms of the disease, not curing it.
As patients with onychomycosis require the full treatment, over the last ten years the approach to treatment of onychomycosis has changed fundamentally. The company «Terna Clinics» offers a different method – laser therapy nail fungus.
What is laser therapy of nail fungus?
Laser therapy of nail fungus is to sterilize the nail plate and the surface under them, which frees them from fungal spores. This procedure is performed by laser radiation.
The essence of the method lies in the fact that under uniform high temperatures, which ensures the laser, mycelium and spores of nail fungus in the nail plate and under it are the cause of onychomycosis, die.
Laser therapy of nail fungus is safe, painless and highly efficient method that has no contraindications and is suitable for treating any kind of onychomycosis.
The company «Terna Clinics» offers a program of laser therapy of nail fungus, which does not require hospitalization or the use of any ointments. The fulfillment of all the requirements of our specialists will lead you to full the final getting rid of nail fungus. Laser therapy of nail fungus is suitable to men and women sixteen years and older.
For a free consultation at your nearest Department of the clinic, please call: 1800-60-70-80 or use our contact form .