News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

One-year-old girl died as a result of electric shock in the Bedouin village near Arad

Wednesday, may 17, in a Bedouin village near Arad has been called the ambulance «Magen David Adom» due to the fact that girls are approximately one year of age received a severe electric shock.

Medics arrived at the scene, was forced to admit the death of the child.

According to the parents of the deceased, she touched a washing machine which fell from exposed electrical wires.

Upon the death of the girl investigation.

One-year-old girl died as a result of electric shock in the Bedouin village near Arad 17.05.2017

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries