All eight identified victims of the attacks on London bridge and the «borough Market» in the British capital. Among them, three French, one Spanish citizen, two citizens of Australia, canadian and British citizen.
Several dozens of casualties in terrorist attacks are still hospitalized, 15 of the wounded are in serious condition.
The names of the victims:
1. Alexander Piger (age 27, citizen of France)
2. Christine Archibald (30 years old, citizen of Canada)
3. Kirsty Boden (28 years old, Australian citizen)
4. James McMullan (32, British citizen)
5. Echevarria Ignacio (age 39, Spain)
6. Javier Tomas (age 45, citizen of France)
7. Sebastian Belanger (36 years old, a citizen of France)
8. Sarah Zelenak (21, Australian citizen)
All the terrorists involved in the attack, was destroyed by police within eight minutes after receipt of the first message of an armed attack. London police said all three were British citizens. This 22-year-old resident of East London Yusuf Zarb, 27-year-old Khurram butt chased from Barking, 30-year-old Rashid Redvan, also from Barking.
In connection with the terrorist attacks the British security services detained 17 suspects. Five of them are in custody, others were released.
To discuss visit NEWSru.co.il in Facebook