Wladimir Klitschko in his Twitter announced that he was going to use the option in the contract about carrying out of a rematch against Tyson fury. He wrote that the negotiations had already started.
On the eve of the British said that if Klitschko wants a rematch, he is ready to make the second round.
The website fightnews.com quoted Wladimir Klitschko: «I would be upset. But now I want to fight, and to spend it better than this Saturday. I never showed just what they are capable of».
One of the heads of Klitschko Management Group Bernd Boente said the fight, which will cause in the world of great interest, will take place in 2016.