News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

Supporters of a British exit from the EU accounted for the majority of

According to a new survey of public opinion in the UK, the majority tends to secede from the European Union, contrary to the call by Prime Minister David Cameron.

Independent reports that data about another poll 52% of Britons intend to vote on the referendum for leaving the EU. 48% would prefer to retain EU membership.

Against this background the mayor of London Boris Johnson made an appeal to vote for an EU exit. According to the survey conducting organization ORB, his conversion influenced the opinion of the British. 48% of respondents said that they agreed with his opinion about voting for secession as the only real way to achieve changes in the European Union. The number disagreeing with the Johnson — 37%.

David Cameron after the agreement with the European Union, defining the special status of great Britain, said that citizens should support the preservation of the country’s membership in the EU. However, the survey showed that the agreement strengthened the tendency towards the EU exit.

The referendum is scheduled for June.




Supporters of a British exit from the EU accounted for the majority of 27.02.2016

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries