On Friday, November 17, the state service of Ukraine for emergency situations (SES) published a technical act on the causes of the fire in the children’s sports camp «Victoria» in Kharkov.
We will remind, on the night of September 16 two-story, free-standing wooden building in the children’s sports camp «Victoria», the fire started. The camp is located 150 children, including 42 children lived in the burning building. The fire area was about 450 square meters. While the camp had no water to extinguish.
In a fire three children were killed.
According to the examination of the SES, the cause of the deadly fire in the children’s camp «Victoria» was included to the boiler in a room of educators. Examination determined that the fire started in the living room, room 4 on the ground floor of the building № 5, in the place where stood the table. In this room lived the artistic Director of the dance ensemble «Adele» Tatiana Egorova.
Presumably, Yegorov stepped out from the case, but seeing friends was absent longer than I intended originally. When she finally went to her, saw the fire in the Windows of his room.