News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

The Daily Mail: Russia reinforcing units on border with DPRK

Russian President Vladimir Putin sends troops and military equipment on the border of the DPRK. He fears that the US strike on the country-the outcast, and in this case, the flow of refugees will flood into the territory of Russia, writes 20 April, the British tabloid The Daily Mail.

The newspaper reminds that a few days earlier, China has sent to the southern border troops, numbering 150,000 people – guided by the same fears.

This Thursday in the Internet appeared the video that demonstrates the strengthening of the 17-kilometer Russian-North Korean border, which has made Putin. This video shows three of a train loaded with military equipment heading in the direction of the Primorsky region via Khabarovsk, as well as military helicopters and armored maneuvers.

The article says that the representative of the military leadership of the Russian Federation Alexander Gordeev refused to name the reasons for the movement of troops and equipment, however, reported on the recently concluded exercises in the TRANS-Baikal region.

Sea port of Vladivostok, where troops and armored vehicles, is less than 150 km from the border of North Korea. Russian expert Konstantin Asmolov, member of the Institute of the Far East, believes that if the US will strike missiles at nuclear facilities in North Korea, the radioactive cloud will reach the seaside town within two hours.

We will remind that last week Russia vetoed a UN security Council resolution condemning the recent missile tests conducted by Pyongyang, but China, which is the only partner of the DPRK in the international arena, supported the document, initiated by the United States and required to prevent North Korea’s further nuclear and missile tests.

Deputy Minister of foreign Affairs of Russia Sergey Ryabkov commented on current events, stating: «unfortunately, we must recognize that the risk of serious conflict in the region has increased significantly.» He also urged all parties «to show responsibility» to avoid a military escalation.

Earlier this week, Herbert McMaster, national security Advisor under the US President, said that Donald trump is ready to take all necessary measures against North Korea, which could pose a threat to the interests of his country, stressing that it is not excluded, none of the possible options.

In an interview given to the program This Week TV channel AVS Lieutenant General McMaster noted that neither he nor his boss does not intend to advertise that it plans to take against North Korea, but will not allow the regime threatened the United States.

Trump, on the other hand, announced on the social network Twitter that China has agreed to cooperate with the White house to resolve the problem of North Korea. «Why would I want to call China a currency manipulation – they work with us on resolving the North Korean problem. Let’s see what happens», this is the text of the White house has published in his microblog.

The Daily Mail: Russia reinforcing units on border with DPRK 21.04.2017

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries