News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

The fire in Migdal-Haemek, injured a woman and a small child

A fire in a residential building in Migdal-Haemek injured 35-year-old woman and her two year old son.

The fire started in the night of Sunday, may 28, in one of the apartments 4-storey building on the street And the Negev. Arrived on the scene medics ambulance «Magen David Adom» victims poisoned by carbon monoxide first aid and took them to the hospital «And Emek» in Afula.

The status of women and children is estimated by doctors as mild to moderate.

The fire in Migdal-Haemek, injured a woman and a small child 28.05.2017

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
42 queries