The fire service said that by 17:00 managed to localize the fire in the area of mA’ale Canaan in Safed.
According to the press service of the police, were evacuated residents of the 20 houses in the path of the fire. Reports that one of the burning dwellings are people who were not confirmed.
According to radio station «Kan bet», a fire injured six people. They all received an easy poisoning with burning products.
The fire caused damage to several houses and cars.
The press service of the police appealed to residents of Safed asking you to avoid visiting the Maale district of Canaan, so as not to interfere with the operation of fire and rescue services.