News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

The Galaxy S4 phone exploded in the pocket of a 9-year old Israeli

Thursday, may 18, in the emergency room of the Terem in Jerusalem parents brought nine-year-old son with a burn on her thigh in the pocket of a child of an exploded cell phone battery.

According to the boy, he went to school, his cell phone in his pocket. Suddenly he felt in his pocket, something exploded, and then felt a sharp pain. One of the bystanders offered to the child your cell phone to call parents and report the incident, the website «Mako».

According to doctors, the boy received second-degree burn. After he was given first aid, he was sent home. Hospitalization the child needs.

According to the «Mako», we are talking about a phone released in 2013.

To discuss visit NEWSru.co.il in Facebook

The Galaxy S4 phone exploded in the pocket of a 9-year old Israeli 18.05.2017

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries