The Guardian reported, citing its sources that the new strategy on nuclear disarmament of the DPRK, the Pentagon has proposed to bring down the test by Pyongyang of the rocket.
However, in the administration of the President of the United States are concerned that the intercepting missiles could lead to the escalation of the situation.
The Minister of defence James Mattis reported to Congress about the Pentagon’s plans, but the final decision has not been made.
We will remind, on April, 17th the Deputy Minister of foreign Affairs of the DPRK Han song-Ryul said that the army of the DPRK will continue its regular missile tests, despite international pressure.
Earlier in the day, the permanent representative of North Korea at the United Nations Kim In Ryong accused the US of aggravating the situation around the Korean Peninsula and create a «dangerous situation in which nuclear war could start at any moment.»
On April 16 Lieutenant-General Herbert McMaster, national security adviser of the US President, in an interview This Week on TV channel ABC said that the White house does not exclude any of the possible scenarios in order to stop the nuclear program of North Korea.
To discuss visit NEWSru.co.il in Facebook