News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

The inhabitant of Tambov received a chemical burn of internal organs from drinking water from the store

A pensioner from Tambov received burns to internal organs from bottled water bought at the store.

According to the regional SU TFR, July 18, 2017, 60-year-old man on the way to the cottage in the shopping pavilion at a bus stop bought drinking water in a plastic bottle with a volume of 0.33 liters. Arrived at the cottage, the man poured water into the glass and drank, then immediately felt bad.

«Relatives brought the pensioner to hospital where he was diagnosed with toxic poisoning cauterizing liquid, currently the victim’s condition stable», – stated in the message.

Relatives of the men appealed to law enforcement agencies, reports Life.ru.

On this fact the investigating authorities launched an investigation. Investigators seized a bottle, from which the victim drank water, and arrested the entire drinking water of the same brand in the shopping pavilion and on the basis of which was delivered to the store. The contents sent for examination. Perhaps in the bottle was mistakenly filled with non-food liquid, TASS.

The inhabitant of Tambov received a chemical burn of internal organs from drinking water from the store 20.07.2017

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries