News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

The man died from electric shock at a plant in the Upper Galilee

Thursday, March 29, a 40-year-old man was electrocuted at the plant in the Upper Galilee.

The paramedics of the ambulance service «Magen David Adom» has tried to resuscitate the victim. At the scene was caused by the helicopter.

In the end, the paramedics were forced to pronounce him dead men.

The man died from electric shock at a plant in the Upper Galilee 29.03.2018

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries