The staff of the magazine Four Four Two have compiled a list of people in the world of football, which most hate.
50. Sergio Ramos defender of real Madrid you can remove before the game, before the final whistle he was on a red card will work. He has recently become the most commonly removed player in the history of Primero (19 red cards in the matches of the championship of Spain).
The authors accuse him of simulations and love to appeal to the referee.
49. Alan Pardew — a British coach. According to the newspaper, he had inflated egos, and the results do not meet the level of complacency.
48.Robbie savage, former Wales midfielder and youth team «Manchester United». He put the wine in «blatant media career», not corresponding to real successes on the field.
47. Tony Pulis is a British coach. Arsene Wenger once called team Pulisa «cowardly», «playing Rugby and not football.»
46. Pepe is a defender of beşiktaş and the Portuguese national team. But hate him for playing in the «Real world». Dirty and brutal defender, though, according to experts, in the «Real world» he started to play cleaner.
45. Alan green is a British commentator.
44. Stan Kronke — American businessman, one of the owners Arsenal.
43. Ben Thatcher is a former player of the national team of Wales, Tottenham, Manchester city, a recognized master of the elbow. His brutal attacks against Pedro Mendes and Nikki Summerby remembered for a long time. No wonder, Manchester police wanted to investigate some of the football scenes involving Ben.
42. Neil Warnock — English coach. He has coached, «Sheffield United» during the famous «battle on Bramall lane» in 2002, when his team lost to «West Bromwich» was not able to reach the elite. Gary Megson, the coach of «Albion», said after the match that it was «most shameful game».
41. Sergio Busquets — the authors of the rating believe the player of «Barcelona» is undervalued. While accusing the simulations and called «one of the parts of many individuals hate Barcelona».