The army of the DPRK will continue its regular missile tests, despite international pressure. On Monday, April 17, said in an interview with the news service, the BBC’s Deputy Minister of foreign Affairs Han Seung-Ryul.
«We will conduct more missile tests on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis,» said Deputy foreign Minister of North Korea.
Earlier in the day, the permanent representative of North Korea at the United Nations Kim In Ryong accused the US of aggravating the situation around the Korean Peninsula and create a «dangerous situation in which nuclear war could start at any moment.»
«If the United States made a choice in favor of military action, North Korea ready for any selected USA scenario» – quoted Kim In Ryong ABC News.
On April 16 Lieutenant-General Herbert McMaster, national security adviser of the US President, in an interview This Week on TV channel ABC said that the White house does not exclude any of the possible scenarios in order to stop the nuclear program of North Korea.