In connection with the attack that took place last Saturday in Central London, the Pro-Israel event called «Night in Israel» scheduled for June 22 in Westminster, which is annually organized by the organization «Christians for Israel» (CUFI), has been postponed, the new date is not appointed yet.
This festival is usually visited more than 1,000 people, according to June 6, the Jewish news Agency JTA.
On the website of «Christians for Israel» published an official statement which said: «having Assessed the current situation and having received independent advice, we made the difficult decision to postpone the event. Islamic extremists called their goal of killing Christians and Jews during the month of Ramadan. Although no specific threats had been received, it became known that our meeting may become a target of terrorists,» the statement said CUFI.