Sunday, December 20, the magistrate’s court in Petah Tikva ordered the transfer of two suspects of involvement in the murder of a family Dawasa under house arrest for five days.
According to published information, the investigating authorities requested the court to transfer suspects under house arrest for 15 days, but the court granted only five.
The lawyer of one of suspects stated that «the court’s decision is the most striking confirmation of what has been said over the past few weeks: we are talking about an innocent person, and the SHABAK is trying to get what is not».
According to the portal Walla, during a court session it became clear that one of the suspects tried to commit suicide during the investigation. He reported that he had tried to cut veins, unable to withstand the applied intelligence methods of investigation.
From the press service of the Israel security Agency reported that «the allegations of the attempted suicide of one of the suspects without reason».
In the account of the human rights organization «Honenu» in the social network Facebook published private information regarding persons released of the suspects and the circumstances of their liberation.
Earlier on 20 December, the Shin bet and police said that in recent days there has been progress in the murder investigation of a family Doable in the village of Duma.
All the details of the investigation remain forbidden for publication.
Later, the media reported that soon will be filed the Declaration of completion of the investigation in this case. Date of intended submission of the indictment is not named.
In turn, representatives of the organization «Honenu» issued a statement, which notes that «torture of minors of the Jews in the cellars of the Shin bet are unacceptable practices». According to human rights activists, «some of the detainees so far, more than twenty days, has not had the opportunity to see counsel and subjected to cruel and illegal methods of investigation».