News Israel today

latest news from Israel in english

Two-year-old hospitalized in serious condition after he swallowed a foreign object

The clinic in the Bedouin village of lakiya, North-East of Beersheba, was delivered year-old boy, who was having trouble breathing after he swallowed a foreign object.

In a grave condition the child was taken by ambulance «Magen David Adom» in the hospital «Soroka».

Doctors fight for life of the child.

Two-year-old hospitalized in serious condition after he swallowed a foreign object 27.06.2017

Поделиться в соц. сетях

Опубликовать в Google Buzz
Опубликовать в Google Plus
Опубликовать в LiveJournal
Опубликовать в Мой Мир
Опубликовать в Одноклассники
Latest news from Israel in english © 2010-2015
38 queries