The President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko instructed the relevant agencies to conduct a thorough comprehensive investigation of information on the supply of rocket engines in the DPRK, which, according to him, will allow to refute the assumption about «Ukrainian trace».
Obetom Poroshenko said Wednesday, August 16, on his page on the social network Facebook.
«No matter how absurd may seem the accusations against Ukraine, we, as responsible partners, should carefully check the published edition of the New York Times information about the alleged deliveries of missile engines or related technologies to North Korea,» – said in the text.
«So I instructed urgently, chaired by the Secretary of the national security Council and defence of Ukraine and with the involvement of the interdepartmental Commission on military-technical cooperation and export control, as well as SE «Yuzhmash» CB «South» to conduct a thorough and comprehensive investigation of the situation and to report the results for three days», – informs the citizens of the country the President of Ukraine.
He is confident that the investigation «will prove the groundlessness of the assumptions about «Ukrainian trace» in the North Korean ballistic history and possibly discover the source and purpose of this fake.»
Poroshenko assured that Ukraine «voluntarily getting rid of the third nuclear power in the world», in compliance with its obligations in relation to nuclear safety.
The announcement was made the next day after the administration of the President of the United States Donald trump assured that seriously the rumors that the success of North Korea in the testing of Intercontinental ballistic missiles provided the Ukrainian machine-building plant «Yuzhmash», which was announced this week by the newspaper the New York Times .
Earlier in the day the Russian newspaper «Vesti» reported that a notorious pranker Vova, and Lexus discussed rocket engines with the Director of «Yuzhmash» Sergei Voight – posing as a Secretary of the national security Council and defense of Ukraine Oleksandr Turchynov.
The Director of «Yuzhmash» admitted that the rocket engines of the company could get into DPRK via China.
«Korea is working Yuzhnoye SDO our for over 14 years. With China more than 20 years. What are they doing? I don’t know. To us, this information does not reach. Knows that the SBU knows that the SVR knows about it Yuzhnoye SDO. We did not enter, to be honest. We never had to do this. They work with them in all cases. Maybe something through China to go, I think. This is my assumption, how could it get», – leads edition of the words Voight.
Himself Turchynov commented on the draw saying that the Ukrainian military-industrial complex did not supply the rocket engines and missile technology to the North Korean regime. He also advised the Director of the southern machine-building plant to discuss matters of state in the SCS.