On Friday, July 14, in a residential complex, the Marco Polo, located in Honolulu, the fire broke out. Local authorities report that the victims of the fire in high-rise building steel at least three people, reports Honolulu Star-Advertiser.
Several people poisoned with carbon monoxide were taken to hospital.
Information about the victims of the fire in the capital of Hawaii specified.
It is known that the fire occurred on the 26th floor. Then the fire spread to two floors up and one floor down.
The causes of the fire are being investigated.
In connection with the fire of the American media remind of the recent fire in high-rise building in London, which killed about 80 people.